Chem-Dry’s mission is helping people live healthy lives, which starts with clean carpets and a healthy home. Our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process penetrates deep into the fibers, our green-certified solution, The Natural®, contains no soaps or detergents so it's safe and non-toxic for your family & pets. And, Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning so carpets dry in hours instead of days, making it the safer and more convenient carpet cleaning choice.
- Perform Quality work consistently and at an acceptable pace
- Reliably report to work on time, reporting all absences prior to the start of the working day
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
- Listen to customers concerns and offering professional recommendations to satisfy those concerns.
- Use Chem-Dry's proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process and other applications as trained
- Notify client when complete and expertly explain any unusual findings and answer questions
- Complete all required forms accurately and on time
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
- Follow route assignment and drive safely
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Write short, detailed correspondence
- Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player • Safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Be able to lift 100 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Perform duties safely, effectively and with great care for customer belongings and home
- Pass drug screen test
- No experience necessary
- MUST HAVE VALID, INSURABLE DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Full and Part time positions available
- $13-15 an Hour to train, then commission based est $35k-65k per year
- Paid semi monthly
- Very detailed individuals
- Follow a procedure for proven results
- Trainable always learning people, no know it all's please
- Able to lift and carry 75 pounds regularly.
- Dependable people. That means on time, always here when scheduled.
- Ready for a Fun, Family Atmosphere where we clean for your health.
- Good Driving Record, Insurable A Must
- Get paid to learn a trade
- Be paid in accordance to your effort
- Everywhere you go you will leave that place cleaner and healthier.
- Gain experience in sales and receive top notch training by industry leaders
- Part time available as well, must be full days but can be 2-5 full days and days are flexible.
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Holiday Pay
Chem-Dry is the world’s leading upholstery and carpet cleaner as ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine for 25 years in a row as the #1 in category. With more than 3,500 locations worldwide, Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet cleaner with nationwide coverage by locally-owned franchises.
Chem-Dry offers exciting team member opportunities who share a sense of commitment to quality home care and the use of quality home care products and advanced cleaning techniques. We offer flexible schedules, paid training and competitive pay.
Join our team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)