- Meet or exceed client expectations through efficient management of team expectations and day to day business execution
- Technician leadership and management to include: customer service best practices, onboarding and ongoing training, promote and follow safety procedures, ensure safety procedures are executed, understand product label instructions and implement fleet management, scheduling and interviewing for new hires
- Maintain fleet of vehicles ensuring: regular scheduled maintenance, cleanliness, accurate stocking requirements and key tracking
- Track, order and stock appropriate product and inventory to maintain cost goals and ensure minimum day to day needs are available
- Provide timely reporting as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Outstanding and effective team leadership skills to include training and accountability of standards
- Demonstrated passion for excellent customer service
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Previous carpet cleaning experience (preferred)
- Ability to create and execute a daily/weekly/monthly organizational structure to achieve goals
- Ability to execute structure within franchise requirements
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain a positive attitude
- Knowledge of and desire to learn and leverage technology
- Be the subject matter expert on Chem-Dry offerings and process
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 65 lbs
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Get paid to learn a trade
- Holiday pay, PTO and 401k available after 90 days
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Be paid in accordance with your effort
- Everywhere you go you will leave that place cleaner and healthier.
- Gain experience in sales and receive top notch training by industry leaders
- Get leadership experience and grow with your team.
Chem-Dry is the world’s leading upholstery and carpet cleaner as ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine for 25 years in a row as the #1 in category. With more than 3,500 locations worldwide, Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet cleaner with nationwide coverage by locally-owned franchises.
Chem-Dry offers exciting team member opportunities who share a sense of commitment to quality home care and the use of quality home care products and advanced cleaning techniques. We offer flexible schedules, paid training and competitive pay.
Join our team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)