Chem-Dry’s mission is helping people live healthy lives, which starts with clean carpets and a healthy home. Our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process penetrates deep into the fibers, removing an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of the airborne bacteria in your home when a sanitizer is added.* Plus, our green-certified solution, The Natural®, contains no soaps or detergents so it's safe and non-toxic for your family & pets. And, Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning so carpets dry in hours instead of days, making it the safer and more convenient carpet cleaning choice.
Chem-Dry's mission, products and brand power enables team members to be proud of what they do, work in a safe environment and enjoy stable schedules. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service, have a sales mentality and prefer to be active in your career, apply and Join our Team!
- Perform Quality work consistently and at an acceptable pace
- Reliably report to work on tiem, reporting all absences prior to the start of the working day
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
- Listen to customers concerns and offering professional recommendations to satisfy those concerns.
- Use Chem-Dry's proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process and other applications as trained
- Notify client when complete and expertly explain any unusual findings and answer questions
- Complete all required forms accurately and on time
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
- Follow route assignment and drive safely
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Write short, detailed correspondence
- Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player • Safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Be able to lift 100 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Perform duties safely, effectively and with great care for customer belongings and home
- Pass drug screen test
- No experience necessary
- Get paid to learn a trade
- Be paid in accordance to your effort
- Everywhere you go you will leave that place cleaner and healthier.
- Gain experience in sales and receive top notch training by industry leaders
Chem-Dry is the world’s leading upholstery and carpet cleaner as ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine for 25 years in a row as the #1 in category. With more than 3,500 locations worldwide, Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet cleaner with nationwide coverage by locally-owned franchises.
Chem-Dry offers exciting team member opportunities who share a sense of commitment to quality home care and the use of quality home care products and advanced cleaning techniques. We offer flexible schedules, paid training and competitive pay.
Join our team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)