- Perform Quality work consistently and at an acceptable pace
- Reliably report to work on time, reporting all absences prior to the start of the working day
- Politely and graciously greet client (if home) and explain day's procedure
- Listen to customers concerns and offering professional recommendations to satisfy those concerns.
- Provide service that goes above and beyond to thrill the customer with how they are treated and the end result.
- Use Chem-Dry's proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process and other applications as trained
- Notify client when complete and expertly explain any unusual findings and answer questions
- Complete all required forms accurately and on time
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition
- Assist in upgrading sales to current customers
- Lead a van to several, pre-set cleaning appointments all over the Nashville area.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Write short, detailed correspondence
- Effectively and graciously present information to clients in one-on-one and small group settings
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- Safe driving record and reliable transportation (to get to and from work only)
- Be able to lift 100 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Perform duties safely, effectively and with great care for customer belongings and home
- Pass drug screen test and background check
- No experience necessary
- You pick the days you want to work (must include at least 1 Saturday/month)
- Be paid in accordance to your effort
- Everywhere you go you will leave that place cleaner and healthier.
- Gain experience in sales and receive top notch training by industry leaders
- Discount on cleaning your home
- Monthly bonuses
- Paid time off for vacations after accumulated time
- Dental & Vision Insurance paid
- 401k and Aflac
Chem-Dry is the world’s leading upholstery and carpet cleaner as ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine for 25 years in a row as the #1 in category. With more than 3,500 locations worldwide, Chem-Dry is the world's leading carpet cleaner with nationwide coverage by locally-owned franchises.
Chem-Dry offers exciting team member opportunities who share a sense of commitment to quality home care and the use of quality home care products and advanced cleaning techniques. We offer flexible schedules, paid training and competitive pay.
Join our team!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)